SHARE THIS RECIPE
1. In a wok, sautÃ© the onions in a tablespoon of olive oil until red onions go pink and add 2 tablespoons of vegetable broth and let simmer for a few minutes.
2. Add garlic and red pepper with another tablespoon of vegetable broth.
3. Add the bag of spinach, salt and another 2 tablespoons of vegetable broth and let cook until spinach is wilted (for no more than 3 mins).
4. Place the cooked spinach onto serving dish leaving any liquid in the pan.
5. Add balsamic glaze and soy sauce into pan (add more broth if there was not much liquid left).
6. Add chickpeas into the pan on a medium heat and let it cook until the liquid has significantly reduced.
7. Serve the chickpeas on top of the spinach and its ready to eat!
If you would like to hear from us and be the first to find out what we’re up to, discover our special offers, receive a free samples and enter our amazing competitions, just fill out your email address below.