- Preheat your oven to 190°C.
- Cut the cauliflower into little florets, and place them onto a lined baking tray. Drizzle with roughly 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Cut off the top 1 cm of the whole garlic bulb and place it onto kitchen foil. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil then close the foil around the garlic, and place onto the baking tray.
- Roast both the cauliflower and the garlic in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven, and carefully unwrap the garlic. Transfer the roasted cauliflower to a food processor, and squeeze the roasted garlic bulbs into the processor.
- Add almond milk, lemon juice, and cumin, then blend into a smooth mash. Season to taste with nutritional yeast, salt and pepper.
- In the meantime, place half of the chickpeas into a food processor and pulse 4-5 times to roughly break down the chickpeas. Combine with the remainder of the whole chickpeas in a mixing bowl and add in the shredded rosemary and 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil. Stir in the almond butter, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer the chickpea crumble to a lined baking tray in a single layer and bake it in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until golden and lightly crunchy.
- Serve the cauliflower mash sprinkled with the chickpea crumble.
This combination is divine with a spoonful of Mr Organic Bruschetta added on top of the cauliflower mash!