Recipe by Alexandra from @alexandraa.emily
Full of protein and power, these quick and simple breakfast bites are perfect for on the go or as a pre/post work-out snack.
SHARE THIS RECIPE
1. Preheat oven at 160c and grease cupcake baking tray ( I use good hemp oil which is vegan friendly)
2. Grab yourself a large baking bowl add bananas and start to mash. Once bananas are mashed sprinkle in the ground cinnamon.
3. Add the Gluten free oats and combined the mixture together (add more if needed).
4. Once all mixed up put in the most important part to the breakfast bites- peanut butter, cacao nibs and the Mr Organic chocolate spread. Mix these ingredients together and then add the blueberries.
5. These are now ready to add to the baking tray (evenly spread mixture into the tray)( if you don’t have a cupcake baking tray you can roll mixture into balls and flatten down).
6. Place in oven and allow 15- 20 minutes baking time check after 10 minutes to see how they are baking.
7. Once ready leave to cool for 10 minutes.
8.I like to finish my oats off with a small spoonful of Mr Organic chocolate spread, a strawberry and a sprinkle of pumpkin seeds/pecans.
If you would like to hear from us and be the first to find out what we’re up to, discover our special offers, receive a free samples and enter our amazing competitions, just fill out your email address below.