1. Boil a large pan of water and add the Mr Organic Egg-free tortellini. Cook it for 10-12 minutes until it is al dante. Rinse and set a side.
2. Heat a tablespoon of Mr Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large pan.
3. Once the oil warmed up add the minced garlic and cook it for 1 minute. Add the chopped sun-dried tomatoes and give it a good stir. Cook them together for a minute.
4. Stir in the spinach and add the oat/soy cream. Once it is nicely mixed add the Mr Organic Basil Pesto.
5. Sprinkler generously with salt & pepper.
6. Add back the tortellini to the pan and gently simmer it through until it warm again.
7. Serve it in a large pasta bowl and add fresh basil to garnish