1. First: cook the pack of Mr Organic Red Lentil Rice according to the instruction on the packaging. Drain it, move it to a bowl and set a side.
2. Put the clean pan back to the stove and on a medium heat warm the olive oil. Add the red onion and garlic. Cook it for 10 minutes, until the onions are soften.
3. Add the smoked paprika, stir until everything is covered. Add the chopped tomatoes, season with salt & pepper, stir, cover and on medium heat cook for 15 minutes until the tomatoes cooked through, shaking occasionally to avoid sticking.
4. With the back of your spoon break the tomatoes to release their juice.
5. Turn the heat to low and add back the lentil rice. Stir it through.
6. With a fork add all the grilled peppers from the jar. Stir in 2/3 of the chopped parsley. Cook it for a couple of minutes more.
7. You can now decide whether you prefer the dish hot or cold. It is delicious on both ways! Now all you need is the dressing:.
8. Mixed together the olive oil, maple syrup, red wine vinegar and smoked paprika. Pour on the dish, ensure it is mixed well. Serve it with the remaining chopped parsley and (if you would like to) the crumbled vegan feta. DEEE-LICIOUS!