1. First, soak the cashew nuts in a bowl of water, for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight. If you want to speed up the procedure, soak it in boiling water for 1 hour.
2. Make the base: put all base ingredients to a food processor and blitz them till they are coarse and slightly sticking together.
3. Take a 20 cm cake tin. Lightly brush the tin with melted coconut oil. Add the base, even the filling out with a spatula. Using a potato masher, you push the base down evenly.
4. Next, make the filling: first, drain and rinse the cashew nuts. Add them to the food processor with all the other ingredients. Pulse them until the filling becomes rich and creamy. You might have to stop halfway and scrape the sides with the spatula
5. Pour the filling on top of the base and spread it evenly with the spatula. Place it in a freezer at least for 3 hours
6. Once the cake set, take it out from the freezer. Let it defrost a little bit before you carefully remove the tin. Add the chopped hazelnuts and chocolate on top. You can drizzle some more chocolate spread to the whole cake or to each, individual slice. Trick: dip your knife to hot water before you slice the cake – it will run more smoothly!