1. Start cooking the brown rice in pot (ratio of water to rice is 2:1)
2. Slice the tofu steaks roughly 1-1.5cm thick.
3. Mix the balsamic glaze with the soy sauce and 1 clove worth of minced garlic.
4. Pour the sauce over each tofu steak and let marinate whilst prepping the rest.
5. Wash and slice each pak choi leaf down the middle.
6. Thinly slice red pepper and onion.
7. Over a high heat, place vegetable oil and garlic and stir fry garlic until slightly brown.
8. Then add onion and red pepper and stir fry for roughly 5-7mins until almost cooked.
9. Add the pak choi leaves to the pan along with 1 Tbsp of soy sauce and sesame oil and cook for another 5 mins.
10. Add white pepper and more salt if it is not salty enough for personal preference and then leave to one side.
11. In a separate pan on a medium heat, add 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil and pan fry tofu steaks, flipping over so each side is nice and crispy.
12. Once rice is done, add to plate along with stir fried vegetables and tofu steaks.