1. Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees. Arrange the cauliflower wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet. Brush both sides with 2 tbsp. olive oil, season with salt and pepper and cook in the oven for 15 minutes, flipping once halfway through the cooking time.
2. Meanwhile, heat remaining olive oil and the garlic in a pan over medium heat. Cook until the garlic is golden, roughly 4-6 minute, then transfer to a bowl and let it cool.
3. Wipe pan clean and heat the rapeseed oil over medium-high heat, then fry the chopped peppers until blistered and slightly crisp. Transfer the peppers to paper towels to drain and season with a little salt.
4. Stir the almonds, 1 cup parsley, the chocolate, red wine, salt, and pepper into reserved garlic oil and spread onto a serving platter.
5. Top with cauliflower, garnish with fried peppers and remaining parsley.