1. Firstly, place the dry ingredients in a food processor to blend them all to form a fine flour-like powder.
2. Add in the frozen berries, honey and coconut oil to the mixture. Whiz it all together until well combined. You’ll need to be patient as it will take some time (for me it was around 5 minutes, stirring every minute).
3. Eventually it becomes a fine paste and will form a ball. If your mixture is too crumbly and dry, add in some more honey to bind it together.
4.Use a teaspoon to scoop balls into roughly similar sizes. Roll the balls in desiccated coconut and drizzle in chocolate sauce.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
6. Sprinkle with dried strawberry pieces, serve and enjoy!