Recipe by The Vegan Option
Courgettes are not only great as Courgetti – as this recipe definitely proves!
SHARE THIS RECIPE
1. Preheat oven 220Â°C. Wash the courgettes, slice the top off and with a spoon, scoop out the flesh (and save it!)
2. Drizzle the courgettes with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper; bake for about 20 minutes.
3. Steam the broccoli for 20 minutes then mix them with the chickpeas and the red beet sprouts.
4. Slice the radish and add them to the mix; combine thoroughly while adding oil, salt, chilli and pepper to taste.
5. Once the courgettes are ready, stuff them with the salad mix and drizzle with some lemon juice.
6. Enjoy Eat!
If you would like to hear from us and be the first to find out what we’re up to, discover our special offers, receive a free samples and enter our amazing competitions, just fill out your email address below.