1. Get chopping away! Wash and cut all your veggies into long, thin strips.
2. Boil 2 cups of water and place it in a medium sized bowl along with the rice vermicelli. Let them soak until tender, then drain the water.
3. Prepare the satay sauce by placing the peanut butter, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, ginger powder and Mr Organic Apple Cider Vinegar in a bowl. Whisk with a fork until the peanut butter is broken down and the sauce smooth. Add a little water as you go along until you receive your desired sauce consistency.
4. It’s assembly time! Hold a rice wrapper under running water, then let the excess water drip down and place the wrapper on a chopping board.
5. Add your fillings to the middle of the bottom half of the wrapper. We started with the avocado, then added the cucumber, carrots and pepper on the top and finishes with a spoonful of rice vermicelli. Whilst you are adding the filling, the rice wrapper will soak up the water from the tap and become soft.
6. To close the wrapper, first fold in the sides over your fillings, then hold them in place with your ring fingers whilst you carefully roll from the bottom to the top until your summer roll is closed. Gently press the edge of the rice paper, then place on a separate plate. Repeat until all rice wrappers are used up, or you run out of veggies to fill them with.
7. Drizzle a little satay sauce on top alongside some sesame seeds, then place the leftover sauce in a small bowl for dipping & get munching away!