SHARE THIS RECIPE
1. Heat some olive oil in a frying pan and add the onion. Fry for 5 minutes. Add in the carrot and pepper and fry for 5 minutes until soft.
2. Stir in the paprika and then pour in the tomato passata, chickpeas, tamari soy sauce and some salt and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Cook the pasta according to packet instructions, then drain, saving some of the cooking water.
4. Meanwhile, crumble the tempeh with your hands. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan and add the tempeh, cooking until golden and crisp, about 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
5. Stir together the ground almonds and nutritional yeast with some salt and black pepper. Keep leftovers in an airtight jar or container.
6. Preheat the oven to 160Fan/180*C. Add the pasta to the tomato sauce with the spinach, basil leaves, 2 tbsp of cooking water and stir until the greens wilts.
7. our the pasta into an ovenproof dish, sprinkle over the crumble tempeh and about 3 tbsp of the almond mixture. Bake for 10-15 minutes until crisp on top.
If you would like to hear from us and be the first to find out what we’re up to, discover our special offers, receive a free samples and enter our amazing competitions, just fill out your email address below.