1. Add the olive oil to a pan on a medium heat. Add in the garlic, cumin, paprika and onion granules, and fry off for a few mins.
2. Add the rinsed quinoa and tomato puree, stir and toast gently for a minute.
3. Add the passatta, 1/2 cup hot water, salt and pepper. Stir, cover and simmer for 20 mins.
4. Once cooked, let cool.
5. Roughly chop the artichoke, olives, sundried tomato, peppers and basil into a chunky mix.
6. Add the chopped ingredients to a mixing bowl, and add the cooled quinoa.
7. Add a tbsp. of Mr Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and mix well in the bowl.
8. Transfer to a bowl, or an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to a week.