SHARE THIS RECIPE
1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
2. In a large sauce pan, heat the olive oil and add the minced garlic and chilli flakes. Fry until soft.
3. Add the tomatoes to the pan and mash until smooth.
4. Slice up the fresh basil, add to the sauce and season with salt and pepper.
5. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Add the spinach, and cook for another 5 minutes.
7. Add the drained pasta to the sauce and mix until it has been coated thoroughly.
If you would like to hear from us and be the first to find out what we’re up to, discover our special offers, receive a free samples and enter our amazing competitions, just fill out your email address below.