1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients: flour, cacao powder and baking powder.
3. In an ovenproof bowl, combine all of the wet ingredients: almond butter, chocolate spread, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and sea salt. Place them in the oven for 5 minutes to melt the oil and chocolate spread. Whisk to combine until smooth.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and combine. Stir in the plant milk to get a thick & lightly sticky mixture. Fold in the majority of the chocolate chips.
5. Line 2 baking trays and form 10-12 equal sized balls from the dough. Gently flatten them onto the trays, keeping them 3-5 cm apart.
6. Top with pecans and the rest of the chocolate chips.
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes and allow to cool for a few minutes before eating.