1. Prepare the pasta according to the package instructions.
2. Drain your chickpeas and add in a medium size bowl, toss them in the remainder of the chickpea ingredients. Add them to a lined baking tray and bake them at 180C for 20-25 minutes or until crunchy.
3. In the meantime, mix the Carbonara style sauce by combining chickpea flour, black salt, black pepper and turmeric powder in a small bowl. Carefully add in the dairy-free cream and stir, then pour in a little water until you get a smooth, slightly runny paste.
4. Drain your pasta and add them to a pan with a little olive oil over medium heat, pour your chickpea sauce over the top and stir until combined and the sauce thickens.
5. Sprinkle your smoky chickpeas & fresh parsley on the top & you are ready to go!