1. In a pan heat up the oil then add garlic, spices and onion.
2. Once the onion is soft, throw in the rest of the vegetables, passata, stock cube and bay leaf.
3. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer and allow the veg to soften for around 15 mins.
4. Whilst the vegetable layer is cooking in a pan, combine the soy milk, soft cheese and corn flour over a low heat. Continue to whisk the mixture until it begins to thicken up.
5. Once the vegetable layer is cooked and the cheese sauce has thickened-arrange your lasagna, filling the base of a deep baking dish with a layer of vegetables, then a layer of pasta sheets and finally a smothering of cheese.
6. Repeat this process for the second layer then top the lasagna with the grated cheddar cheese.
7. Bake in a 180 degree oven for 35-40 until the top is golden
8. Serve with a side salad and enjoy!