1. Start by whipping up the marinade for the tempeh: combine passata, tamari, maple
syrup and smoked paprika in an airtight container and place the tempeh pieces
inside. Shake the closed container to evenly coat the tempeh, then place it in the
fridge for a minimum of 2 hours or ideally overnight.
2. Create the mango mint salsa by combining all ingredients in a mixing bowl and let it
sit in the fridge alongside the marinating tempeh. You could serve it instantly, but it
tastes better once the dressing has been soaking through it for a few hours.
3. The next day, heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, then fry the marinated Plant
Power tempeh pieces for 6-8 minutes, turning them regularly until golden on all sides
4. Add the vegan mayo and 2 grilled peppers to a food processor and process for 20-30
seconds or until combined into a smooth paprika mayo. In the meantime, roughly
chop the gem lettuce.
5. Let’s assemble the tacos! Start by adding lettuce, then black rice to the toasted
tortillas, and top a grilled pepper and the mango salsa, Lastly, add the fried tempeh
finish off with a small dollop of paprika mayo on each taco, then serve and enjoy!