1. For the Sesame Tofu: first slice the tofu length-ways, then cut each slice diagonally to create two triangles.
2. Place the tamari in a dish, then dip each slice of tofu in, turning them over to coat each side. In a separate dish, whisk the chickpea flour, nutritional yeast and garlic granules together with 1/4 cup water until a smooth batter forms. Next, place each piece of marinated tofu in the batter one at a time, turning them to coat each side. Place the sesame seed coating in another bowl, then drop each piece of batter-coated tofu into the coating and again, flip it over to coat each side.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan on a medium-high heat, then fry each coated tofu slice until golden and crispy on each side. Arrange the tofu slices in an ovenproof dish and place them in the oven on a very low heat to keep warm.
4. Next is the base of the broth: add the minced garlic and grated ginger to a large pan with the oil and fry off until soft. Next, add the sliced mushrooms and fry them until they begin to brown.
5. Once the mushrooms are cooked, add in around 1 cup of Ossa The Vegan Broth to deglaze the bottom of the pan, heat through for a few minutes then add in the remaining broth.
6. Add in the remaining tamari leftover from the tofu marinade, this should be around two tablespoons, then bring to a gentle boil.
7. Reduce the heat and add in the miso paste, stir through well and leave on a very low heat.
8. Add the bok choi and the white parts of the spring onions, reserving the green ends to garnish.
9. In a separate pan, cook the Mr Organic Green Pea Rice in boiling, salted water for around 9 minutes and once cooked, drain through a colander and rinse if necessary.
10. Serve the Mr Organic Green Pea Rice in the dish first, place in the shiitake mushrooms and bok choi next, then ladle in the Ossa broth. Remove the Sesame Tofu from the oven and arrange them in the bowl, then garnish with the sliced spring onions, chilli, lime wedge and fresh coriander.